March 13th 2010

SHOWTEK live in KL
one of the most amazing nights ever!
Its awesome listening to them on headphones.. but listenin to them LIVE is orgasmic.
Too bad they came out SO late!
like 1am-3am to be exact.
Really waaay too short!! :(
and they played loads of stuff from their new album
not much of their old stuff.. which kinda sucks to
they played FTS the last.. but it was kinda potong..
"We live for hardstyle .. we live for hardstyle baby.. OK THX U MALAYSIA"
everyone was like huh?! WTF?
and they didnt encore.. :(
they played BLACK though.. that was crazy
oh and i shook hands with the one on the right..
lol!
and have loads of pics.. BUT
my memory card is fcked up at the moment so i cannot retrieve the pics
and yes i am very depressed about it..
so i only managed to pao one pic from my friends cam.. so far
which aint even a GOOD showtek worthy pic
i dont have any memory of this even being taken.
but here u go....

The world is my motherfucking playground homie
And I'ma never back down
I won’t back down
You fucking clown
Yo, the world is mine :)
I won’t back down
My style is everlasting
I won’t back down
You fucking clown
Yeah
I know you wanna see me fall man
I know you would rather see me lose it all
But I'm a born winner
I was put on this earth to make a difference homie
The world is my playground
The birds left the cage I'm doing things my way now
Yeah
Man I'm willing to die for the cause
That's the difference between me and y'all
To be the best, you have to beat the best
I'm undefeated, my style is everlasting
And I'ma never back down, you fucking clown!
We win, you lose
We live, you die
The world is mine!
WOOhoo!!
here we fucking go..
:)
Labels: party, rave