
i love this pic of my cousins! with our two nephews!
Caleb & Zach
this was at Zachs 1st birthday party :)
...
Designer Drugs last night , Cosmic Gate tonight and Showtek next Saturday.
HOWWW LAAAAA
hehe fck it.. i wont go for any.
Who am i kidddding. :)
Anyway Hi.
First week of uni gone just like that!
After having such a long break its really hard to sit still in a 2hour lecture!
I was talking to my friend in a lecture...
and i kena "shhhhh" from some people behind..
LOL oops.
I swear i was talking softly..
but you know la.. when excitement kicks in...
volume increases without my knowledge..
sorry about that guys. hahaha.
First week already get assignment for International Relations..
baaaaalllls.. i didnt do it and didnt go for tute as well.. sigh.
I shall get my life straight ASAP ..
Okie dokie.
ps. Hi to some pedo on my tagboard... wth u on about? hahaha
more pics of pwincess Mikayla!!

lol and extremely good pic of Mikayla but not me.. sorry la rushed to the hospital!!!
Labels: Babies, party