
I'm on the top of the world looking down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
:)
I think im becoming pretty numb.
while the whole of monash is stressing and going mad with final assignments and exams i am chilling.
I still havent finished any of my assignments :)
the other day i was chilling at starbucks when *anonymous* from monash came up to me and was like telling me how stress he/she was.. and he/she finally asked me.. "how can you still have time to chill here??" my answer "i really dont know" lol.. omg.. im too submerged in the Malaysian culture of lepaking.. this is nottt good..
Last night i went to 789.. and changkat.. came home pretty late.. and fell asleep without doing any work.. sigh guilt is building up.. but as ive said.. i - am - numb to all these now.
Today i woke up and went to the Curve to datingdating a bit.. hahah
wanted to go flee market to buy flower clip and a CK bag for him.
AND im about to go out for cheeer practice!
hahha just keep positive........!
next week i think ill jump of my 17thfloor apartment though!??!

oh ya.. uliketheraybanshegotme?
me like.
okbye!