On this once in a lifetime date I took a stroll down memory lane on my blog.
I've actually been blogging for a very long time! It's nice to just see what I was up to exactly one year ago. That is the whole purpose for a blog anyway.. And it's funny to see how I blogged last time compared to today. It's sad actually.. Because my posts these days are material-less. Pictures pictures and more pictures. Last time I wrote way more and I brought my emotions into my blog. Now? Just "ya I did this today I did that yesterday... Party there party here" like who cares. I'm sure you don't care.. I'm sitting in my journalism lecture blogging this from my phone.. And he just announced were getting our first assignments back right now!
Omg!
K my cue to go!!
Happy 090909 .. Make it a memorable one.
:)
Ciaos
xx