Baby you know that I miss you
I wanna get with you tonight but I cannot baby boy
And that's the issue
Boy you know I miss you
I just wanna kiss you
But I can't right now so baby kiss me thru the phone
The radio is beginning to play that waayy to often.. i like the song!!
radio spoils good songs
:(
Im home today bcuz its study break / exam weeks now..
so no more classes!!
ive got to get my act together and study!!! and finish of the assignment.. :(
Besides that, on friday Cher mich and i went to satisfy our tastebuds by going to eat Fishnoodle! @ damansara kim.. i must take pics of that place..
you ought to go there!! its soo good..
shortReview: Fishnoodle @ Damansara Kim
rate : 9.9 out of 10 :)
Minus 0.1 point: Cuz its a bit hot there
anyhow then the boyfriend came... and we went for dessert!!
shortReview: WonderMilk (damansara uptown, i think)
Rate: 8 out of 10
Minus point: Location - its in a weird location and parking is totally a problem
Minus point: Pricey

i always knew about it but never had the chance to go.. and it was great.. i love that place..The atmosphere was great.. interior was very indie abstract thing.. loveee itt.. and the cupcakes were heaven!!! :) again you ought to go there !!
I ate the
Oreo cupcake and the
PinaColada cupcake.. both very nicee ..



Yesterday after church we headed down to KL cuz the boyfriend wanted to buy some handphone thing.. we ate
PanMeeshortReview: Face2Face in Sunway
rate: 8 outta 10
minus point: the shop is hot and the table was a bit sitcky :S
minus point: parking prob.. we always hav to double park
so KL.. we went to
Lala land 
Cher! Check this out.
haha we just browsed about.. saw a lot of shemales.. ahah and bengs.. then headed down to lowyat.. only down part of the day was my feet was killing me cuz i wore one of my fav zara wedges which is on the verge of breaking or already broken.. so was very uncomfortable.. :( and i was having major cramps..
major major major.. felt like i was in labour.. haha had beefnoodles for dinner
shortReview: JLN Alor Beef noodles
rate: 9 out of 10
minus point: cuz its a bit dirty but food is excellent!!! and cheap!! :)
Quote of the day: "do you think the real Hello Kitty is going to come???"
hahhaha classic.
:)