First week of April I've never been more hectic in my life ever!!!
2 deaths in one week is beyond sane for my body mind and soul.
The day you slipped away
Was the day I found it won't be the same
I didn't get around to kiss you,
Goodbye on the hand
I wish that I could see you again
I know that I can't
Now you're gone
There you go,
Somewhere I can't bring you back
Somewhere you're not coming back
i miss you
...
On a lighter note; their both in a better place..

heaven as some would like to think..
but free from this crazy world and free from all burden and sickness.
R.I.P
my beloved:
GrandFather and GrandUncle
On top of that i had 3 huge assignments due in this week so i slept at 530am everyday actually i havent slept at all.. imma go sleep now at 4pm
O_o
nights/afternoon whatever u wanna call it
...
ps anyone want a cutie lil shizu puppy?! 
Minnie gave birth to
3 adorable puppies(2 male/1 female)
let me know ;)

AWWWWW
Peace
x