
I cant believe I've made it - here -
today im afraid of yesterday
I grow, as near to you, my dear
in case, afraid, this fades away
I say baby, babe i've loved you a long time
I try harder just to know you're all mine
I say baby, babe I've loved you a long time
I go happy knowing that you're alright
I call today, I miss you again
todays the day I go up in flames
I send the money to you my dear
todays the day I burn away
I'm still alive!!
days been getting a little bit more hectic due to uni and what not..
and also my mama has come to visit for ten days so ive mostly been preoccupied with her...
other than that ive got four assingments due in week after NEXT
omgomgomg
so i wont be blogging for another while.. but here is a pictorial post!!!
First up: NOTICE

Kitty is now living in my
dearest house along with three adorable dogs
the baby of the lot - chihuahua is loving the kitty
the chicka - silky terrier is getting stressed!!
the queen bee - silky terrier is cool calm collective

so in conclusion.. :( We are looking for a new home for poor baby kitty
pls let me know if you are interested!! pls thanksss :)

my dearest came home one day and saw this hanging at his desk.. haha
his mom got concerned?
Nilai car ride


Seremban Seafood dinner
yup we totally drove to seremban for dinner..
seafood
yum yum"malaysians would go any distance for good food"
statement is vtrue!!
anyway i went with B and his parents and his parents BFF's
we went to the Bff's house first to all get into one car
and there was a
pitbull ... scarry but handsome:
say hello to
Snipper



arrive at seremban


ohya b's new hairdo
lol thats all for seremban
dinner at kim gary damas
stoopid pic


im getting beter at marcoshot ;)


the pics below are extremely ........



.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......

hahahaha
sooo retarded -_-
b's "photography" skillz it seems hahaha watt theee -_-
Week with mama

this my mama im sure most of u havent seen her before?

paul frank pavillion

iPhone camwhore!! eheh

with my sista from another mama

outside CHC


mother daughter
lookalike??

applying gloss haha


meeting up with my dearest emelia @ asia

b and me looking horendous -_-
i've been into taking pictures of the sky
weird interest but the weather nowadays is giving me such a great opportunity to snap away
heh

Kerinchi Link to Mont Kiara

same as above

New Pantai Express highway

same as above
im gona try my 7min's experiement soon
so when i get it done ill show it to you guys k!! :)
and some iFun



Last but not least we went for some
mini foosball competition at IACTi played 5 games and won 3!! two other games were with pro's so they whooped my ass hahaha
B won 2nd place though :) heheeh
see u at
breakers open?!?
what a long and quite useless post..
hahaha but just felt like posting those pics as i prob wont be posting it up on FB
especially my retardedness :P