heehee.
!Anouncement!
I have officially became an AUNTY
(i dont know why i sound proud)
but because my dear cousin steph has given birth to a
★BABYBOY★
named Caleb!! (i voted for this name.. i remember them asking me to choose between three boy names..but i chose Caleb.and Caleb it is)
nice name right? =)
cant wait to see him when i get back!!
how exciting!!
he was born on 15th of november 2008 just realized..same birthday as Kristen..
hmmm anyways speaking of being an aunty..
i am getting older....
(-_-)
yesterday was officially 1month till my 19th birthday!!
omg.. hmm 19 what a weird age..its like your an adult yet your not totally an adult?! err yea.. haha and like nowadays im beginning to have shoulder pains!! like an old aunty!! omg!! i had to get my brybry to massage!! freaking like got stress stuck up there!! =(
signs of aging
im meant to be embracing my youthful `young` body.............?
err okay dont mind me.
haha.
Remember remember the 21st of november!!
my sayang nd i speciaaal day larr =)
hehehe it was great we had korean food for dinner!! and went to a dodgy bar named bobbys bar (-_-) name also one kind right?? well in the bOOK it sez there is FOOSBALL so excited la wanted to play foos.. then went in its some dodgesters dark small pub with neon lights?!
xaxau heaven lar
hahaha we just sat and drank Coronas.. we were observing this other table this jap chick surrounded by like a bunch of working men....... bry kept saying shes gona get raped tonight HAHA some hentai shit face dudes la.. some horny thing..making her drink so much!!! nd she looked pretty gone.. her eyes! -_-
actually theres tons i wanna blog about bout brys trip to tokyo..but i think ill do that later like some mega post..this is just some insites?! haha oh nd most of the pics are not up yet..like i havent uploaded..nd whats a post without PICS?!
OkAy im gona ciaooo.

When I grow up
I wanna be famous, I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies
When I grow up
I wanna see the world, drive nice cars, I wanna have groupies
When I grow up,
be on tv, people know me, be on magazines
When I grow up,
Fresh and clean, number one chick when I step out on the scene