I wish there was a photograph that showed me here with you,
And I could kiss the photograph and make my wish come true,
I wish I was a humming dove so I could sing so sweet,
I wish that I could steal the moon and kiss it with my feet,
I wish I was a remedy that you wanted to take,
A product of a recipe that no one had to bake,
I wish I could forget that day the hurting in my heart,
And wash our mouths with listerine to make a brand new start.

GONG XI FA CAI
..my fellow oriental people..
and a very happy birthday to my dearest SAMUEL OSWALD SITIADI!!
did you have a good one?? eat alot? gambeled alot? recieved ang pow?? Yes well i wish you all a very prosperous and joyous year ahead of us.. As we begin our journey in this 2008, year of the Rat.. That we have a awesome year with no regretss!! NEW BEGININGS, NEW PEOPLE, NEW THINGS, NEW ME, NEW YOU! okayy cut the crap.
Anywaysss today was a crazy beyond normal hot day.. so whatsup?? it was raining for the past few days like storming!! and noww its like.. superr hottt.. tsk tsk.. global warming.. So yea i went to my granma's house for our annual renunion.. not that we need one since almost everyone is living in KL and we see them often.. The usual spicy soup and everything that is served every chinese new year. We (Cheryl and I) attempted to play "Mafia" with our dearest cousins.. Lol.. butttt.. ofcos it backfired.. gosh! why are they so.. not fun to play mafia with?! haha.. then i went home.. and when i got into the car.. it was a 100000degrees in the car!!! and i left my pouch with some makeup in the car.. *imsostupid!* my eyeliner MELTED.. wtf? and so did my foundation! Lol.. liquid foundation la.. sigh im so sosososooso.. argh.. then drove home.. the heat made me so sleepy and tired.. or maybe its cuz i came home late yestterday... had a mini "renunion" at Atrium.. with Ben, Bernie, (x2 friends), Kat, Crissie, Miki, Hanneke and myself. Random! i know. felt random.. but as the night proceeded it was OKAY la.. 
yahh so far onli this pic.. cuz i havent uploaded or recieved any yet.. =)
haha OK moving back to today's topic. So i came home and i SLEPT in the
nice aircon room!! waited for hun to contact me.. cuz i had a
terrible dream about us
breaking up and him having
another girl.. and then
hooking up with me whilst he was visiting KL... haha i know im
dramatic. Finally he texted me to come online.. then we chated and stuff.. and he recieved his "new" toy... a
BRAND NEW ACER LAPTOP WITH AN
ATTATCHED WEBCAM.. YAY .. now he can never give me an excuse for not turning on his webcam.. haha.. sooo his new laptop is pretty cool.. especially the webcam.. and he ended up trying out every effect!! it was so funny.. seriously.. i even got pics.. hahaha Ok here are the pics.. (CNY pics later.. too lazy to upload and also dere isnt much)

ps. he got a haircut!! hahahahahaha
dunno.. i got involved..
lol i love the first one! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR HUN.. xxxx
Ed Hardy cru
tata. xxx.