|
blog H
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what ppl say u cannot do." - Walter Bagehot |
|
|
||||
| Entries | Profile | Tagboard | Links |
|
♥♥♥
|
|
C'est Beau La Bourgeoisie
|
Date: Thursday, February 14, 2008 || Time: 3:42 PM
|
|
It's Valentines day in approximetly 20 mins from now.. and i just cut myself.. (not emo-ingly!) I was trying to cut this paper thing.. when the scissors didn't want to open properly i forced it open.. and so did my leg.. yes so i cut my leg and now its bleeding =(... aww.. haha.So how are you celebrating your valentines? Hmm how many people actually KNOW the history of valentines? or your just being 'western' and celebrating it? well i know for a fact it has to do with the Roman Christians and what not .. with a dude named Valentine..?? errr yea. I don't get it just for one special day why do you have to show off to your lover how much you love them? should'nt that be done on your birthday.. or on your anniversary..?? (thats why we have monthly anniversary)... or in general everyday!? haha everything becomes commercialized... and when everything is commercialized; it sucks. So they shoot the prices up to double or even triple for this one particular day.. I don't know.. maybe im just being biased cuz apparently my 'valentine' is across the ocean somewhere... not to mention exactly one year from today my valentines was the same. I think it's sweet if we just hang out with friends.. to show we love our friends right?? haha so this goes out to all my chickss and babesss!! I LOVE Y'ALL to BITS AND PIECES and I'm so Glad I found you guys... You guys are the bombingness shit!! Iloveloveloveyou!!! Oh and i love you "nigahiga" hahahah some youtube person.. his videos are the bomb.. go watch it. And ofcourse to my dearest "Valentine" (do i sound sarcastic?): I love you like a fat kid loves cake.. even though your miles and miles away from me... and the fact that you forgot what i personally MADE and SENT to you for last years valentines... i still choose to love you.. and even though you may be talking/spending the 14th of Feb with C**** or S**** (-_-) I still love you.. and wish you were here.. I miss you heaps... come back soon! And to everyone else.. i just love you?? even to you ms.A. hahahah jk though shes been better to me nowadays.. *Dont wanna jynx it*... So i had my "Behind this face" speech today.. and I'm so stupid... i MEMORIZED my speech.. and i really remembered it until the moment i turned and saw everyones face =(.. i went Blankout.. like totally nothing.. SO i crapped.... and crapped.. and crapped!!.. in the end i didn't get to say all the things i was MEANT to say which was very sad.. hmm what was it.. alot of ppl went blank today too.. they like stopped and stuff.. mind you its only a 2 min speech. And then later i had my music test on harmony! i think it went alright.. considering i didn't even bother to study for it.. but don't wanna get my hopes that high up. Later, i had my GBUS presentations about Iran with Denise.. and we were first up.. i think that went pretty well .. i mean you know Denise.. she's like.. power women.. haha.. i must say even though it was a really long draggy presentation class.. i actually learnt alot!! alot more than in comm 215?? haha.. no comments. Then council was decorating the 12th floor for the "big day" valentines day.. and gosh it was kind of a disaster.. - firstly cuz the HEARTS <3 were not fantastic.. - secondly the whole concept i had in my mind.. just didn't come out right.. - thirdly its wayy to colorful... - fourthly its random argh.. So 12th floor ADP is going to be turned into a 'market' so to speak.. There's going to be JCO donuts, Cupcakes, Chocolate fondue, Love potion, Voodoo dolls??, Roses and many more.. See comercialized. I'll be busy hoping booths tomorrow.. So i hope to see you there! some pics from the CNY hols! Women of the family on CNY in my granma's house Movie night with my dearest cousins in the Merc take one take 2 Velvet Sara Tung's open house! the unsatisfied pic ![]() This is what all men should do on regular days.. NOT on valentines day.. but it would be nice.. hahaha (this was Jonsons dad giving a gift to his wife FOR FUN... FOR FUN) ps. i love you |
|

