Well, when you go
Don't ever think I'll make you try to stay
And maybe when you get backI'll be off to find another way
And after all this time that you still owe
You're still the good-for-nothing I don't know
So take your gloves and get out
Better get out
While you can When you go
Would you even turn to say
"I don't love you
Like I didYesterday"
=(
AWw im kinda addicted to that..haha.. its hell goodd..
soooo yesterday i almost killed myself..i walked in my Zara heels the whole day.. and my feet literally felt like they were gona bleed.. sighh wat girls do jus to MATCH.. lol.. i swear la...
`Fashion is painful` so true..o yea i almost got hit by a bus as well.. becuz i was walkin so slowly nd carefully due to my almost bleeding feet!! the bus jus made a turning!! without seeing the poor lil me walkin across!! =( so scary..
its literally getting colder by the day!! its freeezinggggggg.. today i went out alone to the supermarket to buy y`all chocolate.. and yes i almost freezed to death as i wore one top nd a coat nd my comfy black pants..
yayy im almost coming home!!
PARTY ON FRIDAY NIGHT PPL HERITAGE duno where yet.. but comecome!! whoever it is jus come!
and i swear tim is such a
technically challenged child!! yes nd hes coming too so.. ya okkkk i apparently need to buy battery now.. in the blistering cold!!! tata
