Ok this is the worst time to blog i suppose.. since i have an exam in about 12 hours from now!! thats right.. im blogging.. Its been a hectic week and i need TLC.
i feel like im dissolving slowly.. i dont feel like im prepared for the exams.. i feel like my CGPA is gona go down =(.. my Uni application is a failure.. my social life is wierd.. and im going to japan earlier than expected.. not that im that sad about that.. cuz ill be back on the 19th.. which is really fast.. im sorry.. i duno why im so emo...... its jus the exam stress..
But on the brighter note...ive been blessed.. in many ways; in conjunction with our Arise and build season, ive been getting back more than my pledge.. which is absolutely awesome: "when u sow ull reap bountifully". yes sorrry for my momento.
Besides that.. Parachute band came.. and it was really good.. had lunch with them nd all.. thier amazing..

Omega.. heheheheh

gosh la.. i look so spaztic.
"I know ur everything... ur all ill ever need.. i know ur everything to me... "
Yesterday i went to KLCC to search for the ultimate dress to wear to my cousins wedding which is in 20 days ... and NO LUCK.. i swear i went to every shop u can ever imagine.. from TOPSHOP right up to GUCCI.. sigh..=(.. hopefully ill manage to find one in japan.. if not i gotta wear my grad dress.. which is a total NONO.. in girl world.. haha im sure u know wat i mean!
Besides that.. Miss World was going on last night.. it was quite ok.. i guess i onli managed to catch the ending.. but Miss China won.. she was super tall.. taller than all the other Miss.. which is kinda cool.. cuz shes chinese.. she looks beautiful and all.. until she kinda spoke.. but .. i shouldnt be prejudice... right.. not like my english is Gold.
WELL .. im nervous now.. WISH ME LUCK FOR THE EXAM.. remember me in ur prayers<3
Now I, I go for mine I got to shine Now throw your hands up in the sky Now I, I go for mine I got to shine Now throw your hands up in the sky
I'm good

XXX