And I know that it's a wonderful world But I can't feel it right now
Well I thought that I was doing well But I just want to cry now Well I know that it's a wonderful world From the sky down to the sea But I can only see it when you're here,
here with me
its breast cancer week
Hello all.. Yes i know its been way too long since i last blogged.. i seem to always begin my entries with this right.. Well anyways ive got a perfect explanation for having this delay.. it is cuz recently my computer crashed.. like literally crashed.. died... fell into pieces... my motherboard was broken.. so i techincally lost all my data.... BUT thanks to this guy called RYAN.. saved evrything for me.. and fixed evrything for me! aww thx a million friend!
Well its been a hectic month.. its almost Nov already.. so fast!! Hari Raya has just passed.. and Deepavali is coming right up... denn my bday!! *hint hint* den CHRISTMAS.. dennn New years! den Chinese new year! Festive seasons alll the way.. so im more or less in the holiday mood... not in the mood to study at all.. hmm got exams coming up though.. nd loadsa projects nd shit.. i hate it! .. Im busy looking for my uni now as i need to apply now.. if not i wont get a place in time.. i tell u its extremly stressful...
Besides that ive been busy with CHC's own musical called SJC ROCKS.. and it really rocked.. had a blast doing it.. nd i really miss the ppl... Last weekend went for an Altered Frequency concert and it was awesome.. thier such nice ppl.. with gr8 music.. nd voice ofcos.. hehe
Its currently passed midnight.. i gotta wake up in a few hours.. as im following Susan to school tomorro.. cuz my dad fails to send me.. as per usual...
the weather here in KL is hectic.. it keeps raining.. and shining and raining.. its like make up ur mind!... which resulted in me being sick.. having a bad bad bad sore throat.. cold and fever! =(.. but im recovering slowly.
I have been a real shopaholic.. and i just want evrything... i keep telling tim to buy me evrything... he is soon my ATM machine i tell u... but its jus that all i want is everything!!! gah.. forgive me.
my new com.. the internet is sort of lagging.. i duno wats wrong with it.. its pissing me off.. soo im gona TRY to load pics.. nd sleep. =)
SJC Rocks








At college

Pavillion JCO donuts! yes were crazy.. but it was crazy good lol

Jills Suprise party







west subzone big day


Altered Frequency concert


xxx